This creamy and smooth Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate is lightly sweetened with white chocolate and fragrant with pumpkin and autumn spices.
Sweet and mildly flavored white chocolate provides the perfect backdrop for this delicately spiced Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate.
Cozy and warming, Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate is perfect for a chilly autumn day.
This recipe yields one mug of Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate, about 1 2/3 cups. Simply combine all of the ingredients in a saucepan and gently heat until warm and the chocolate is melted. I use about 2 ounces of white chocolate per mug which will be slightly sweet and perfect if you will be topping with sweetened whipped cream. If you like it extra sweet, use 3 ounces per mug. Freeze pumpkin puree in 2 tablespoon portions in an ice cube tray and Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate will be minutes away all autumn long. No need to thaw the cubes before adding to other ingredients.
|Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate|| |
- 1¼ cups whole milk (10oz, 283g)
- 2 ounces white chocolate, chopped (57g)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin puree (2.1oz, 60g)
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of salt
- Combine ingredients in saucepan and heat over medium heat until warm and chocolate is melted, stirring often.
- Serve topped with whipped cream and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice, if desired.