- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup pepitas (shelled pumpkin seeds)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- Combine oats, almonds, pepitas, salt, and cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
- Add honey, coconut oil, and vanilla. Mix thoroughly.
- Put granola mixture on a non-stick baking sheet or a baking sheet covered with baking parchment.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for about 15 minutes.
- Add coconut to granola and stir gently. Press down lightly on the granola if you want it to form clusters.
- Bake another 15 minutes until granola is golden and fragrant.
- Let cool without stirring.
- Break pieces of granola into clusters of desired size. Add dried cherries.
- Store in an airtight container.