This creamy, cheesy Jalapeno Popper Dip is quick, easy, and totally addictive. My favorite party appetizer!
For the dip:
- 16 oz (454g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (113)g mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (113g) sour cream
- 1 cup (113g) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (113g) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup (50g) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 oz can (113g) diced jalapeno peppers, drained (or fresh jalapenos)
- 4 oz can (113g) chopped green chilies, drained (or fresh peppers)
- 12 oz (340g) bacon, cooked and chopped (10-12 slices) (reserve some for garnish if desired)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 4 tablespoons (57g) melted butter
- 1 cup (60g) panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup (37g) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup (37g) shredded mozzarella cheese
- freshly chopped parsley, chopped bacon, and jalapeno slices
- sliced baguette, crostini, bread, crackers, tortilla chips, or veggie sticks
- Mix the cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, cheddar, mozzarella, parmesan, chopped bacon, chopped jalapenos, garlic powder, and salt and stir until combined. (Reserve some of the chopped bacon for garnish if desired.)
- Spread into a 2 quart baking dish. (Mine was an 8 by 12 inch oval.)
- Combine the panko with melted butter and sprinkle on top.
- Bake at 350° F until bubbly and the top is golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley, chopped bacon, and jalapeno slices, if desired.
- Serve with sliced baguette, crostini, bread, crackers, tortilla chips, or veggie sticks.
You can use all sour cream, mayo, or Greek yogurt in this dip. You can also use a combination. I used half mayo and half sour cream.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 567
Keywords: appetizer, bacon, baked, cheese, easy, game day, jalapeno popper dip, oven, party, slow cooker, vegetarian