Everyone loves this easy homemade Pico de Gallo recipe with fresh tomatoes, onion, jalapeño, cilantro, and lime juice. Made in just 10 minutes, it’s the perfect fresh and flavorful topping for all of your favorite Mexican dishes!
- 1 lb tomatoes, (3-4 medium), diced
- 1 medium onion, (1 cup chopped)
- 1 jalapeno pepper, ribbed, seeded and finely minced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp lime juice, from 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp salt, or to taste
- In a medium serving bowl, combine the chopped tomatoes, onion, jalapeño, cilantro, lime juice, and salt.
- Let marinate for about 15 minutes
- Taste and add more salt if needed.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: pico de gallo, condiment, salsa, Mexican, appetizer, party, game day