- 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon corn starch (optional)
- Combine all ingredients and store in a sealed container.
*Use 2 tablespoons per pound of ground meat for tacos.
*Commercially packaged taco seasoning contains a thickening agent to thicken the sauce. I have listed cornstarch as an optional ingredient.