This Mangonada recipe (also known as Chamoyada or Chamango) is a sweet, frozen mango drink with a tangy, spicy swirl of chamoy, and a sprinkling of chile-lime seasoning.
- Pour a little chamoy and tajin into two small saucers. Dip the rims of the glasses first into the chamoy and then into the tajin.
- In a blender, combine the frozen mango chunks, mango nectar or juice, lime juice, sugar, and ice. Blend until smooth. It will have the consistency between a smoothie and a sorbet.
- Swirl some chamoy on the insides of two 16oz glasses.
- Pour the mango mixture into the glasses.
- Top with chopped mango, a drizzle of chamoy, and a sprinkle of tajin.
- Serve with a tamarind straw.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: mango, dessert, smoothie, slushie, frozen, tajin, chamoy, chamoyada, chamango, mexican