This easy Cranberry Orange Relish is fresh, vibrant, and easy to make with only three ingredients! The perfect addition to the Thanksgiving table.
- 1 unpeeled orange (cut into chunks and seeded)
- 1 12- ounce package cranberries (fresh or frozen, rinsed and drained)
- 3/4-1 cup sugar
- Cut the orange into chunks and remove any seeds.
- Pulse the orange, cranberries, and sugar in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Transfer relish to a covered bowl and refrigerate to allow flavors to blend, at least 2 hours.
Recipe from Ocean Spray
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cranberry, easy, fresh, orange, quick, raspberry sauce, relish, thanksgiving