This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ozerysnackingrounds
Mini Fruit Pizza – a delicious and healthy snack that the whole family will love! Fun to make and fun to eat!
With lots of fresh juicy fruit, velvety smooth cream cheese, and a soft, chewy crust, your family will love these Mini Fruit Pizzas!
These Mini Fruit Pizzas are super easy to make with wholesome ingredients you can feel good about serving.
They’re also a fun activity for the kids so get your kitchen helpers ready!
We’re skipping the sugar-laden cookie, and replacing it with soft and chewy Ozery Family Bakery Snacking Rounds Cranberry Orange. Their bright and fruity flavor combined with their soft, chewy texture make an irresistible Mini Fruit Pizza.
Ozery Family Bakery has been creating alternatives to traditional bread products, made from whole grains, fruits, and seeds since 1996 and everything they make is intended to help you eat well & feel good!
My kids love these Ozery Family Bakery Snacking Rounds! They’re perfect for a quick breakfast, tucked into a lunchbox, or as an after-school snack.
And with no ingredients you can’t pronounce, I can feel good about what my kids are eating. There are no artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors. They are non-GMO and vegan. Made with real fruit, they are only 70 calories. I love them right out of the toaster with a smear of butter!
Ozery Family Bakery Snacking Rounds Cranberry Orange can be found in the deli section at your local Publix. They are perfect for school, home, or on-the-go snacking. They are also great for entertaining! They also have blueberry flavor!
The Ozery Snacking Rounds will be buy one get one FREE at Publix from 8/27-9/2 in Florida and 8/26-9/1 in GA, NC, SC, TN & AL. These are usually $3.99 so you will want to stock up now to get this awesome deal.
Ingredients for Individual Fruit Pizza
- Ozery Family Bakery Snacking Rounds Cranberry Orange
- Cream cheese – sweetened with a little honey or sugar if you like
- Fresh fruit – chop up some of your favorite fresh fruit.
Fruits for Mini Fruit Pizza
- Mandarin oranges
How to make Mini Fruit Pizza
- Chop your fresh fruit into small pieces
- Slice the Ozery Family Bakery Snacking Rounds in half
- Prepare the cream cheese – I whisk it until it’s light and fluffy. If you want to lightly sweeten it, add a little honey or confectioners’ sugar.
- Assemble – Spread cream cheese on the sliced rounds and top with fresh fruit.
Looking for an even lighter version?
Use fat free cream cheese or Greek yogurt instead of regular cream cheese
Looking for a vegan version?
Use vegan cream cheese. Ozery Family Bakery Snacking Rounds Cranberry Orange are vegan!
Mini Fruit Pizza
- 8 Ozery Family Bakery Snacking Rounds Cranberry Orange
For the whipped cream cheese topping:
- 8 ounces (227g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon honey or sugar optional
Fresh fruit for topping:
- Use a mixture of any of your favorite fresh fruits including: Strawberries, Kiwi, Mandarin oranges, Raspberries, Blueberries, Blackberries, Bananas, Mangoes, Grapes, Pineapple, and Peaches
- Cut the fruit into small pieces.
- Slice the Ozery Family Bakery Snacking Rounds in half.
- Whisk the cream cheese until it’s light and fluffy. If you want to lightly sweeten it, add honey or confectioners’ sugar.
- Spread 1 tablespoon whipped cream cheese on each of the sliced rounds and top with fresh fruit.
• Strain through fine mesh sieve, if desired.
• Lightly brush on top of fruit.
Don’t forget to PIN for later!
Subscribe to FOODTASIA’S NEWSLETTER to receive fresh recipes straight to your inbox.