- 3 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- 1 teaspoon orange blossom water
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
- After it boils, turn to low and add lemon juice.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in rose water and orange blossom water.
- Store in a glass jar. Keep in the refrigerator.
2 teaspoons of only rose water or only orange blossom water can be used.
If you would like a stronger fragrance, increase the amount of rose/orange blossom water.
- Cuisine: Middle Eastern