This Easy, HomemadeCajun Seasoning is my go-to, all purpose spice mix. It adds boldness and flavor to any dish.
- 2 tablespoons paprika or smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried leaf oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- Optional: 1 tablespoon salt (or to taste)
- Mix all the ingredients together until well combined.
Store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
I’ve listed salt as an optional ingredient, however I never add it myself. I prefer to add salt separately so that I can have the exact amount of saltiness I want, while being able to use as much of the seasoning as I want.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Seasoning
- Cuisine: American, cajun
- Calories: 9
Keywords: cajun seasoning