Everyone loves this Easy Italian Antipasto Pasta Salad! It’s filled with the delicious flavors of your favorite Italian antipasto tossed with a homemade dressing. My go-to recipe for a quick meal, picnic, or potluck.
- 1 1 lb box of pasta (such as cavatappi, penne, rotini, or fusilli (500g))
- 8 ounces 227g roasted red pepper, drained and chopped (from a 12oz jar (340g), from the deli, or homemade)
- 8 ounces 227g marinated artichokes, drained (from a 12oz jar (340g) or 1 batch of my Easy Marinated Artichokes)
- 10 ounces 280g cherry tomatoes, halved (about 2 cups)
- 3.5 ounces 99g chopped olives, black, green, or mixed (about ¾ cup)
- 2 ounces 57g finely grated parmesan (1/2 cup)
- One bunch fresh parsley (chopped (about 1oz, 28g))
- 8 ounces 227g fresh mozzarella balls, cut in half
- Pepperoncini (to taste, sliced or whole)
- 1 small red onion (chopped or sliced thin)
For the dressing:
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic (finely minced (or ¼ teaspoon garlic powder))
- 1 tablespoon finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs (or dried oregano)
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon sugar (or to taste)
- ½ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- ½ teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water. Drain.
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients in a jar and shake to combine. Adjust salt and sugar to taste.
- Toss pasta with the rest of salad ingredients and dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.