Mini Fruit Pizzas with fresh juicy fruit, velvety smooth cream cheese, and a soft, chewy crust. A delicious and healthy snack your whole family will love!
- 8 Ozery Family Bakery Snacking Rounds Cranberry Orange
For the whipped cream cheese topping:
- 8 ounces (227g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon honey or sugar (optional)
Fresh fruit for topping:
- Use a mixture of any of your favorite fresh fruits including: Strawberries, Kiwi, Mandarin oranges, Raspberries, Blueberries, Blackberries, Bananas, Mangoes, Grapes, Pineapple, and Peaches
- Cut the fruit into small pieces.
- Slice the Ozery Family Bakery Snacking Rounds in half.
- Whisk the cream cheese until it’s light and fluffy. If you want to lightly sweeten it, add honey or confectioners’ sugar.
- Spread 1 tablespoon whipped cream cheese on each of the sliced rounds and top with fresh fruit.
An optional glaze gives a beautiful shine and keeps the fruit fresh longer.
• Heat 2 tablespoons apricot jam with ½ teaspoon water until bubbly.
• Strain through fine mesh sieve, if desired.
• Lightly brush on top of fruit.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert, Snack
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: fruit, fruit pizza, healthy, individual, mini fruit pizza, snack