- 1 lb box of spaghetti or other pasta (454g)
- 1 1/3 cups fresh pesto, recipe here
- 8 oz fresh, young green beans (227g)
- 3 small, new potatoes
- Boil the potatoes with their skins on until they can be pierced easily with a knife. Peel off the skins with a knife and thinly slice.
- Wash and trim the green beans and cook in boiling salted water until just tender. Drain and set aside.
- Boil the pasta in salted water until al dente, firm to the bite. Drain, reserving some of the cooking water.
- Toss pasta with the pesto sauce until thoroughly combined adding a few spoons of reserved cooking water so it is the desired consistency.
- Gently toss in potatoes and green beans.
- Serve immediately.