Chewy, Triple Chocolate Cookie and Dreamy Cherry Ice Cream Sandwiches make a wonderfully delicious and decadently indulgent combination!
Thick and Chewy Triple Chocolate Cookies are intensely chocolate. Made with three kinds of chocolate: melted semisweet chocolate, Dutch-processed cocoa powder, and semisweet chocolate chips, it’s like dense, gooey hot fudge, in cookie form!
This Dreamy Cherry Ice Cream is smooth and luscious with the delicate flavor of fresh cherries. A French style ice cream with an egg custard base, it has a richness and creaminess that can’t be matched.
I’ve been testing this Dreamy Cherry Ice Cream for several weeks while visiting my parents in Ohio. With my mom as head taste tester (her absolutely favorite flavor ice cream is cherry), we tested batch after batch of cherry Ice cream. After all that cherry ice cream, you can bet I found the perfect way to enjoy it – sandwiched in between ooey gooey, intensely chocolatey, dense and fudgy Triple Chocolate Cookies! These Chewy, Triple Chocolate Cookie and Dreamy Cherry Ice Cream Sandwiches are the perfect combination!
|Chewy, Triple Chocolate Cookie and Dreamy Cherry Ice Cream Sandwiches|| |
- Divide the dough into 16 equally sized pieces and bake as directed being careful not to over bake. The edges will have just begin to set and the center will still be soft.
- Be sure that cookies are cooled before filling. I freeze the cookies before filling so the ice cream doesn't melt as quickly when sandwiched in between.
- Turn 8 of the cookies upside down and put a scoop of ice cream onto each.
- Top with one of the remaining cookies.
- Freeze until firm, then wrap each in plastic wrap.
- Let set on counter a few minutes to soften slightly before eating.