Rich and buttery, this 5 Minute Pecan Praline Sauce is full of pecans and butterscotch-y goodness. It’s the perfect topping for ice cream, pancakes, and all of your favorite fall recipes. Fast and easy to make, you can pull it all together in about 5 minutes.
Pecan Praline Sauce is a perfect topping for ice cream, pancakes, waffles, cheesecakes, pies, and cakes. It’s excellent over fall’s pumpkin desserts.
Pecan Praline Sauce is made with brown sugar, butter, cream, and vanilla. I add just a tablespoon of corn syrup so that the sauce stays nice and smooth, even after it cools.
Pecan Praline Sauce is so fast and easy to make. Simply combine the ingredients (except the vanilla and pecans) in a saucepan and let simmer for 3-4 minutes. Add the vanilla and pecans…and Done!
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (3.75oz, 106g)
- 4 tablespoons butter (2oz, 57g)
- 4 tablespoons cream (2oz, 57g)
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup (.7oz, 19.5g)
- pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (2oz, 57g)
- Combine all ingredients except vanilla and pecans in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally. Allow to simmer 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and pecans.
- Serve warm.