Thick and creamy Homemade Banana Milkshake recipe that’s bursting with fresh banana flavor.
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream (290g, about 4 large scoops)
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 – ¾ cups milk
- Optional toppings: Whipped cream, Sprinkles, Maraschino cherries
- In a blender, blend together ice cream, bananas, and milk.
- Pour into chilled glasses and garnish with whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry.
How to make a banana milkshake without ice cream – No ice cream on hand? For a super creamy Banana Milkshake without ice cream – use frozen banana slices and cream or half and half instead of milk. Add a little vanilla and sugar to taste. It will taste just like the milkshake made with ice cream! Use as much cream or half and half to get the shake as thick or thin as you want it.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: banana, milkshake, shake, dessert