Chocolate Lasagna is a no-bake dessert with light, fluffy, creamy layers of Cool Whip, chocolate pudding, and cream cheese all on an Oreo cookie crust.
- 36 Oreo cookies, a 14.3oz package
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 16oz Cool Whip, 2 (8oz) containers, separated
- 8oz INSTANT chocolate pudding mix (2 - 3.9oz boxes)
- 3 ¼ cups milk
- To garnish: chocolate shavings, mini chocolate chips, or Oreo crumbs
- Process the Oreos in a food processor until they’re crumbs (or in a ziploc bag with rolling pin). (Do not remove cream centers.) Add the melted butter and process until combined. Press into an even layer in a 9”x13” baking dish. Refrigerate (or put in the freezer) while you prepare the cheesecake layer.
- In a bowl, beat together the cream cheese with the milk and sugar until smooth and creamy. Fold in one 8oz container of Cool Whip. Carefully spread over the Oreo crust. Refrigerate (or put in freezer) while you prepare the chocolate pudding layer.
- Whisk the instant chocolate pudding with cold milk until it thickens. Carefully spread over the cheesecake layer. Refrigerate until it sets, about 5-10 minutes.
- Spread the second container of Cool Whip over the chocolate layer and top with chocolate shavings, mini chocolate chips, or Oreo crumbs.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. You can also freeze it for an hour or two before slicing.
- Prep Time: 20
- Chilling time: 4 hours
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dessert, chocolate, oreos, cream, no bake, cool whip, pudding, cream cheese,