Luscious Lemon Mascarpone Cream is as light as a cloud with a hint of sunny citrus. Made with mascarpone cheese, lemon curd, and whipped cream, it’s perfect as a filling for tarts, pastries, or crepes.
Lemon curd is mixed with mascarpone, a thick and soft Italian cream cheese.
Whipped cream is gently folded in to make it light and airy.
- 1 1/3 cup chilled heavy whipping cream (325g)
- 1/2 cup sugar (115g)
- 2 8-ounce containers chilled mascarpone cheese (454g)
- 1 1/2 cups lemon curd (420g)
- Whip heavy cream and sugar in a large bowl until peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, mix mascarpone and lemon curd until blended.
- Fold whipped cream into mascarpone – curd mixture.
- Chill until ready to use.