These DIY Oven Dried Raspberries are perfect for baking, granola, trail-mixes, and cereals. Grind them up into a powder to use when you want real raspberry flavor and color but not the liquid - think raspberry frosting! But the best reason to make these DIY Oven Dried Raspberries is my White Chocolate Raspberry Cookies!
Making Oven Dried Raspberries is easy enough to do and a great way to use up any extra raspberries you have on hand.
Just wash them and let them dry. Then put them on a parchment covered baking sheet and into the lowest setting your oven can go. Mine can go as low as 150 degrees F. The berries here have been dried for 6 hours.
I took them out when they were still somewhat pliable and soft for my White Chocolate Raspberry Cookies. You can leave them in longer to get more dried out, they will get a little darker.
- Fresh raspberries
- Wash and dry the berries.
- Heat oven to 150 degrees F.
- Put the berries on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake until the desired dryness. 6 hours will be still somewhat soft and pliable. About 8 hours for very dry.
- Keep an eye on the berries towards the end of the baking time to test for doneness.
You might also like: