A bright and tangy Raspberry Sauce that needs about 30 seconds of hands on time. It practically makes itself. Once you taste it, you’ll start dreaming of all the things you can drizzle it over!
- 12 oz (340g) frozen raspberries
- ¾ cup (149g) sugar (or to taste)
- Put frozen raspberries in a bowl.
- Optional to speed things up: microwave for 2 minutes to thaw berries.
- Mix sugar into berries and let rest on the counter for about 30 minutes to an hour, depending on how warm your kitchen and the berries are.
- Berries will be ready when they have released their juices and the sugar has dissolved, forming a syrup.
- Mash with a fork to the desired consistency.
- Store in refrigerator for 3-4 days.
- Prep Time: 1 minute
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: raspberry sauce